I got a signed Silkworm!
Blog run by elvendorrk
Light Up Jo’s Birthday is a project aiming to raise money for Lumos, the charity founded and chaired by JK Rowling, in time for her birthday on July 31st. This is the third year running the project- we have previously been described by Jo as ‘one of the best birthday presents I’ve ever received’ and have raised over £4,500!
But we don’t want to stop there, so this year we’re back- with more prizes! By donating any amount via the fundraising page, you will be entered into the prize draw to win one of:
- A one-of-a-kind sketch of Harry by Thomas Taylor, cover art illustrator
- A one-of-a-kind sketch of Dobby by Jason Cockcroft, cover art illustrator
- A signed copy of Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book by Andrew Williamson, concept artist
- A copy of ASOS magazine signed by Rupert Grint
- A signed photo of Matt Lewis
- A signed photo of Warwick Davis
- An official House scarf
And if you donate £5 or more, you will also be entered to win:
- One of two signed copies of The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith (AKA JK Rowling)
For all of the details and to donate, click here! Please also don’t forget to reblog this post- it takes a second and could make a massive difference to the amount we raise.
Perpetually in love with JK Rowling’s sense of humour.
Prints from ‘The Tales of Beedle The Bard' by JK Rowling
JK by JK (x)
This woman’s gonna kill me.